When the sound of chicken and cheese quesadilla just doesn’t sound like too appetizing of a choice, live’n it up a little.
Tonight I felt like a little barbeque chicken and pineapple. Those two ingredients on their own taste good, but still lack a little more punch to the flavor. With some red onion and cilantro, you’re adding a touch of spice. Drizzle some additional BBQ sauce and low-fat yogurt ranch and now we’re talking!
Just make sure you take a picture of your food before you eat it. I gobbled this up so quick, that had I not, I would have had to wait another week or so to repeat the recipe and take photos for the recipe.
- 4 large burrito size flour tortillas
- 2½ cups rotisserie chicken, tossed in your favorite BBQ sauce
- ½ cup pineapple tidbits
- halve of a red onion, sliced thin
- handful of cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- BBQ sauce, for drizzling
- low-fat ranch yogurt, for drizzling
- Grease a large skillet with cooking spray over med-high heat.
- Add tortilla. Sprinkle ¼ cup of sharp cheddar cheese and ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese evenly on-top of tortilla. Follow by adding enough rotisserie chicken, pineapple. onion slices and cilantro to fairly cover entire tortilla. Cook until bottom of tortilla is a light golden brown, or crispy; about 5 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and drizzle BBQ sauce and low-fat ranch yogurt over-top. Repeat with each tortilla.