Meals should almost always be about variety. We don’t eat the same dinners each night, right? And if we did, I assume we wouldn’t look forward to doing so. However, there can be exceptions! Take a quiche for example. When I make a quiche, it’s usually with the intention of eating it for breakfast every day for the next week because it’s nutritious and so good.
This particular quiche doesn’t ask for much of you, and even with the simple ingredients; it’s still packed with a lot of flavor. Best next thing? It takes a whopping 10 minutes max to put it together and after doing so, you get to sit back, relax and engulf the delicious smell as it bakes.
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham, diced into small cubes
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- ½ cup green pepper, chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. Grease well a quiche pan, or 9x9 casserole pan. Set aside.
- 3. Whisk together ingredients in a large size bowl, adding to a greased pan after combined well.
- 4. Bake for 25 minutes.