Breakfast for dinner regularly happens at least once a week in our household. Throw protein pancakes in the mix and you’ve got yourself an even healthier (and muscle building) meal.
Oatmeal Blueberry Protein Pancakes
Love oatmeal and pancakes? Why not add them together with some blueberries.
Write a review
- ½ cup uncooked rolled oats (Old fashioned oatmeal)
- 1/3 cup Egg whites
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder (23grm protein per scoop)
- 1 tablespoon Ground Flaxseed
- ¼ of a ripe Banana
- 1 tablespoon Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of good Vanilla extract
- ¼ cup frozen Blueberries
- 1. Throw everything except blueberries in the blender and blend until smooth.
- 2. Over medium heat, spray a skillet pan with cooking spray and pouring ¼ cup of the mixture into pan with a few blueberries on top.
- 3. When bottom is lightly brown flip and cook the other side.
- 4. Repeat with each pancake.